-Summer 2018: Deep gets elected to ACS Nano Letters Early career Advisory Board.
-Summer 2018: Deep gives colloquium talk at Center for Functional Nanomaterials (CFN) at Brookhaven National Laboratory and initiates new collaborations with BNL and Penn.
-Summer 2018: Deep presents at the GRC on Two Dimensional Electronics Beyond Graphene at Stonehill College in MA
– Summer 2018: The lab welcomes postdoc Jinshui Miao and Penn undergraduates Saif Khawaja and Natalia Acero as well as visiting undergraduates Chavez Lawrence from Penn State on a MRSEC REU fellowship and Suyash Tripathi from IIT Guwahati (India) on a S. N. Bose Scholarship.
– 1st Nov. 2017: Deep has been awarded the postdoctoral award of the Nanometer-scale Science and Technology Division (NSTD) of the American Vacuum Society.
Upcoming talks and conferences
– Deep will be presenting at the AVS International Symposium and Exhibition in Tampa, FL on November 2, 2017
– Deep will be presenting an invited talk at the Workshop on Innovative Nanoscale Systems and Devices in Kohala Coast, HI on November 27, 2017
– Deep will be attending the Fall MRS Meeting on November 29th
-Deep will be presenting at the MSE department at Penn on November 30th and also attending the Penn Engineering open house.
-Deep will be presenting at several research institutions in India including IISER Trivandrum, Banaras Hindu University and Tata Institute of Fundamental research in December
Laboratory and group updates
-July 26, 2017- Website up and running!
-June 21, 2017 – Offer accepted, Deep is officially set to join Penn Engineering in January 2018